Shamless Advertising I

EDIT: I got a package in the mail yetserday from Revenue Canada. I've been selected for competency testing. I'll be going on Saturday. Wish me luck! All I ever wanted was a government job - second only to wanting to be a rockstar.



Right so - dedicated readers:

As I can't possibly making a living doing what I love (like blogging) I must therefore reiterate that I need employment.

Though I'm not technically a paralegal as I haven't got my diploma yet, or any legal experience, I'm smart, almost too smart...

As far as work is concerned, my strengths include: counselling, crisis intervention, legal administration, impeccable computer skills, creativity be all up in yo' damn pee hole.

Okay, so I really hope there be no -real- employers scoutting out my blog.

But I digress:

Friends and Rubes - I need work.

Idealy, I need work by Monday September 17th.

I'll do anything...anything...anything.

You don't even know.

*lol*

Okay, so any ideas, and suggestions, pass them on my way.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder