Jesus on Wheels!


As we are nearing the end of mid-week hump-day in this crazy week of worship, gospel revival, and praise from the Lord through Song, I find myself strangely more sensitive to things like this:
Now this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a pimped out Jesus-mobile situated not 100 metres away from one of the schools I teach at every week. It's a classy neighbourhood, I might add. There be rich'folk roaming the streets on their Segways, walkin' there tiny dogs, all hyped up on matching velour track suits and Starbucks... and then there be this. It's the kinda thing that just sticks out like a sore thumb.




To make matters worse (or better - depends on your prospective) there's an open invitation to come and visit this truck owner PLASTERED on the back of their pick-up!
To be perfectly honest, part of me -really- wanted to go and knock on that door for a little heart-to-heart with one of Gods apostles, but then I remembered that I live with my mother who is apparently not only an apostle for the lord, but one of his chosen people as well *cough*thatwouldbetheJews*cough*
...and that would also be another story all together...
So again, it could just be that all of this Christian-harmony is going to my head, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I pimp out my car without some tricked out 50-inch neon titanium juggernaut rims handed to me by the Big Man himself.

Comments

blacked out licence plate! awe

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder