Quick update:

Okay, so nothing really eventful to talk about at this particular moment, but I just wanted to let you all know that There's some really funny stuff coming up for the "vlog" this weekend as it pertains to this week's challenge - LOOK FOR IT!

The lack of video only stems from my being uber tired and the battery yet again dying.

BTW, thanks again to Pie Guy Will aka: my brother for being so cool about letting me borrow his handycam.

I need everyone who reads this to really try and brain storm for some upcoming challenges. It's actually pretty hard to come up with this stuff.

So here's the deal: I need at least 2 ideas for challenges which will be voted for on a poll (because here at ren-andthensome, we believe in democracy) and whatever majority rules, I will do for a week.
So please please please e-mail me with some ideas or leave me a message here on ren-andthensome and we'll use some of those ideas for challenges on the poll.

Thanks again!

Video to come. KEEP POSTED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder