E-Artiste of the year!

Okay, so the year's almost up, so I think it's fair to put this title on this awesome person for the remainder of '07. I happened across his website via Natalie Dee.com


Chris Leavins, founder of Cutewithchris.com has not only won over my viewing attention, but my heart as well.
Don't let the domain fool you, this site isn't all fluffy puppies and kittens, though - I'm sure it's premise was as such as one point.
Chris keeps you hooked with his witty banter and funny quips and foibles*.

This saucy Canuck (yes, he's Canadian) has been casted in some more memorable *Canadian* shows as Traders, The Eleventh House, and Slings and Arrows.

I highly recommend everyone check out his SITE for a good chuckle and a great way to melt your perverse, perverse brain.


*There aren't any actual foibles, I just like the word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder