POLL!

So, in order to teach my brother how polls really work, I've decided to match his horrendously long-winded poll with a poll of my own.

I will attempt to coerce him into taking the results of my poll and adding them to the results of his.

The poll is:

What colour should Pi Guy dye his hair?

His poll options are:

  • Red
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Not at all
My poll is:


green What colour green should Pi Guy green dye his hair? green

My poll options are:

Red but really green
Blueish green
GREEN
Tuna

I urge all my readers to not only vote on mein poll but to also visit his website and vote on his poll and remember that Grün ist meine Lieblingsfarbe.
EDIT: Also, please feel free to visit It's all about the Yvil and vote on her strangely similar poll. M'yes.



note: it just so happens that you can vote multiple times on my poll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder