Greatest Commercial Failure of ALL TIME!

So yeah, yeah, yeah, been away, blah, blah, blah...moving on.

So, a while back I posted a GREAT Picture of the Day.
As stated, the sign belonged to a store here in our Nations Capital.

The store is called The Lil' Stool House. As indicated in my last post about this store, they don't only sell stools, but also other sitting apparatus' and floor coverings. Not only that, they're constantly dishing out a steaming dose of commercial failure.

The other day I was informed by, none other than Grand Master Awesome that there was yet another side-splitingly hilarious sign outside their store. So, this morning I decided to take a detour and head over to check it out. Being that I'm a woman, and completely oblivious to my surroundings when I'm behind the wheel of a car, I was unable to find said signage. So I pulled into their parking lot, trying to get a better look around, when I noticed this little claim on their door:


Completely satisfied with my discovery, I decided to head home. As I was leaving the parking lot, I noticed another large sign post. Hark! It was the sign G.M.A. had clued me on to! Allah be praised, my detour was not in vain.


Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you, the GREATEST sign in all of Ottawa...


BEHOLD!


Comments

Yve! said…
This is a must-submit-to-failblog.org picture.

I'm going to have to insist.
Fuck that, send this shit to Leno.

That's internet GOLD!
One of Freedom said…
I saw that sign too. Laughed my ass off.

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder