Road Trip Craziness I

On the weekend, the family and I kicked it to Kingston to see The Arctic Sunrise (Greenpeace boat). On our way home, we stopped to get something to drink. We pulled up next to this red pick up truck. It's bed was full of some neon green something... Turned out it was full chainsaws. No kidding. So while the hubby went in to get a drink, I stealthily devised a way to snap a pick of the thing for proof - but the guy in the truck kept staring at me and my son. It was weird.





So when my man finally got back to the car, I told him about all the staring, and then for shits and giggles, I took a picture of him (because I'm awesome like that). Only upon downloading the pictures off the camera did we realise that The Chainsaw Enthusiast was staring at us the whole time!







So the long and short of it is that it was crazy, yet admittedly kinda awesome, as I've never been witness to a truck full of chainsaws before. These are the stuffs that dreams are made of.


*NOTE: GMA wants me to add that the Chainsaw Enthusiast was from Quebec and had a moustache. 'Nuff said.

Comments

'Tis true, 'tis true. Only us French people would do something so ridiculously... AWESOME.

Chainsaws = looove.

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder