BDTS - "S.E.X." by Nickelback.


It's time once again for BREAK DOWN THAT SONG!!

And though it pains me to no end to have to listen to this, Nickelback is just full of little gems like this one.

You might remember a break down of one "Something in your mouth" off the same 2008 release from the band. And if you thought that was the only disgusting single off the album, well, you were wrong.

I present "S.E.X" by the boys, which not only offers a colourful look at date rape, but also indicative that millionaire and narcissist Chad Kroeger might as well be differently-abled as his reading level rivals that of a six year old.

Shall we then?


"S.E.X."

Apparently Chat Kroeger is still at the learning stage where he spells everything out. G.R.O.S.S.

"No" is a dirty word,
Never gonna say it first,
"No" is just a thought that never crosses my mind.


Uh, Chad? "No" means "No", you motherfucker.

Maybe in the parking lot,
Better bring your friend along,
Better off together than just one at a time.


Yeah ladies, you better bring your friend along. You know, your friends: "whistle" and "mase"? Oh, and your friends over at the self-defence class too.



S is for the simple need.
E is for the ecstasy.
X is just to mark the spot,
Because that's the one you really want.


...seriously?

N is for 'never going to happen'
O is for 'offender of a sexual nature'



(Yes!) Sex is always the answer, it's never a question,
'Cause the answer's yes, oh the answers (Yes)
Not just a suggestion, if you ask the question,
Then it's always yes. Yeah!


Girl: "Ok, let me get this straight: You want sex?"
Chad: "YESH!"
Girl: "Gross! N--"
Chad: "YES!"
Girl: "Wait, n--"
Chat: "YES!"
Girl: "Could you please stop interrupting me, I don't want --"
Chat: "YAAAARSH!"


I'm loving what you wanna wear,
I wonder what's up under there?
Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue?


You're never going to get SHIT under your tongue if you keep watching girls decide what to wear, Chad. That Peeping Tom shit died out with John Belushi, now get down from that tree and go meet your parole officer.

I'd love to try to set you free,
All of you all over me.
Love hearin' the sound you make the second you're done.


You know what, Chad? I -hope- you can help set some woman free. In fact, I hope you unleash that fire within her. I hope you give a woman a chance to unleash that entire can of whoop-ass that's just dying to deliver a swift round-house kick to that fugly monkey face of yours, you disgusting sonofabitch. Oh, at that sound you'll be hearing, it'll likely be the sound of her spit hitting the side of your disgusting face.

S is for the simple need.
E is for the ecstasy.
X is just to mark the spot,
Because that's the one you really want.


I think what -most- women want is not to be object of your sick, twisted rape fantasies, Chad.

(Yes!) Sex is always the answer, it's never a question,
'Cause the answer's yes, oh the answers (Yes).
Not just a suggestion, if you ask the question,
Then it's always yes. Yeah! (YES)


Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.


NO, NO, NO.
NO, NO, NO.
NO, NO, NO.
NO, NO, NO.


Rep. Chorus


Huh, you can keep your nickel, you sick sonofabitch.

Comments

Daly Beauty said…
They are so repulsive. Gross. I would not have believed these lyrics if I hadn't read them with my own eyes. And no one cares? This shite makes the radio? I fear for our future.

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Bilingual Blunder