POLL: Details



It's been brought to my attention that I must stipulate the terms of each category you might vote for on the poll.


First, understand that whatever majority rules, I'm going to do, explicitly, for one week and that it will be documented on video for your viewing pleasure.


Secondly, here are the details of each category:


Vegetarian for a week: This is pretty self-explanitory. I love meat, so vegetarian for a week will be tres difficult to do. Basically what this means is I actually have to adapt a vegetarian life-style; meat-free junk food ain't gonna cut it! Dairy will be cut out as well as poultry, fish, and eggs. I'll have to try at least 3 vegetarian recipes.

Christian music ONLY: This one is actually hella ghey. My brother came up with this challenge as our mother is a raging Christian, and I have very strong views on the subject of Christian music. The rules are that I have to listen to at least 2 hours of Christian radio per day. I also can't just pick a band I like that is supposedly Christian and rock out with my crucifix out for a week. I'm thinking of also inclusing at least 30 minutes of Christian revival preaching per day - but only because I know it'll wear my down and be amusing for you viewing.

So that's the dealio. Make sure you vote ONLY ONCE and get your friends to visit the blog and vote as well.

What have I gotten myself into?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder