The Greatest Town in the World - A Mini-Series Pt.3

Alright, alright, I realise that I've been a little absent, but ma'ma has needs too, kiddies!

Anyways, continuing with our little adventure into the Smith Falls exploration of hilarity, I am reminded of an interesting tale woven to me by my friend 'K'.
This is her story about a journey to Smith Falls... a journey, of Biblical Proportions...


"When I was living in Brockville, I was part of a church group at my home
Church. On some youth nights, we would go around Brockville praying for various
areas of the town. Places like: Hospitals and schools .
My best friend, boyfriend and I got REALLY into it.


One Saturday when we decided to go visit the Hershey Chocolate Factory. We
decided that since Smith Falls had such a bad reputation, we decided that they were in serious need of some prayer. So we gathered our wallets, as it wasn’t a far trip. and we were off to go a pray for all those poor misfits in Smith Falls.

And the place we prayed…. The Beer Store.

We prayed that people would use the product safely and that the use of the
products would go down over time… (Keep in mind that at the time, I was never
going to drink, never going to smoke weed and NEVER going to have sex before
marriage)
.

And that, is my Church youth group fun.

... That and my friend Brent Yelling Nice Butt to one of the Husbands of one of the Church Pastors on a deserted road. Yep we had some great times."

That, friends, it some history right there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is an Awsome Picture.... Perfect in fact... yes we were special people.

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder