Beef of the Day

People, that go out of their ways to use the automatic door rather than the self-serve door.

I can't tell you how ghey this is. First of all, mofo be at the other end of the entry way. Right next to a self-serve door. Mofo, walks past at least 2 other self-serve doors, proceeding to make his way to the automatic door.



I have gone so far as to draw a diagram:





As you can see from my diagram, mofo be crossing quite a few doors only to intercept my path to the closest, albeit, self-serve door.
I used a Hymalayan mountain-climber as Mofo. He is a metaphor.
See, I was going to equate this all to being extra lazy, but mofo went out of his way to use the automatic door. This means more walking only to use a door that opens for you, rather than turning to the right and pulling a door yourself.

Remember self-serve gas stations? Yeah - think about it.

Comments

Yve! said…
-snerk- oh ren...and then some..how you make me laugh.
Oh gosh! : O

When will said 'mofos' learn that in life you don't have to do anything, or even think. Our loving government will do it all for us! :D


-Pi-

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder