On House Cats and the Food Chain.

I have a cat.

He's a pretty cool cat. He likes to eat and all that jazz, which I'm okay with - I support his habit.
I know he relies on me to feed him, which is cool - I like to mix things up. Dry food. Wet food. Some days, he just doesn't know what's coming at him!

The other day, as I was opening a can of wet food, I realised that it was a combination of chicken and beef, and it occured to me that in nature, ain't no way in hell any domestic-sized cat be takin' down an Angus-anything.

Veal? Again - it would be a little over-zealous for a house cat to try and take one of those down.

I mean I get it - chicken, fish.

But cow? Lamb?

My cat throws up bugs.

Case and point.

Comments

Cats are greedy fuckers who've got it made.

Living in a climate controlled environment with food at scheduled intervals consisting of animals they couldn't even befriend let alone eat.

However, I love my Bush baby minou with all my heart. *huggles for Tigger*

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder