Ren-andthensome's Music REVIEW STORY HOUR!

So, as those of you who know me personally know, I am a big music critic. And I know, alot of you are thinking: "Ren, your music fucking sucks, what the hell do you even have to critique? Don't you be judgin' OUR music, yo!"

Well, I just have to share this band with you.

They're called FLEET FOXES and are without a doubt my favourite band of 2009 (thus far).

Fleet Foxes are a Seattle-based band that got noticed in 2006 with their self-titled album Fleet Foxes and have since gained public notoriety with their 2008 release, Sun Giant.

Their music has a folksy, gather-around-the-campfire feel to it, and while they mostly resemble hobos and Brian Wilson reincarnates, their sound is crisp, delicious, and catchy as hell.

Please take a moment and enjoy the song that first got me hooked, He Doesn't Know Why.



It could be that he doesn't understand why he's playing to livestock

Also, if you like what you hear, take a moment to check out my favourite song, White Winter Hymnal.

You can check more by Fleet Foxes at their Myspace page.

Comments

Awww, you're such a Hipster.

Popular posts from this blog

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Animals and the people who love them.

Bilingual Blunder